Just some of the jewelry I have from doing up samples. I like necklaces so I burn candles with necklaces for samples.
- 2 jars Ronzoni pasta sauce
- 1 16oz box of penne pasta
- 1 package of Johnsonville spicy ground sausage
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of chopped spinach
- 3 1/2 cups Italian shredded cheese blend
- 1 large tub of cottage cheese
- 1 jar of water
Add one jar of pasta sauce and half a jar of water and half a package of ground sausage to the crock pot and mix. Next, add in your penne noodles. Mix up the additional pasta sauce with the remaining water and ground sausage and pour over the noodles. Rinse your bowl you mixed the pasta sauce and water with sausage. Add your cottage cheese, chopped spinach, cheese mix, and egg and mix up. spoon onto the pasta and sauce mix evenly over the crock pot. Add the remaining cheese from your Italian blend and turn your crock pot on high for 2-3 hours.
If you’re feeling inspired after you tried this recipe and want to try again you can add minced garlic and diced onion. Also, a nice addition is basil but there is no real need for any of it as the recipe is super nice without any of it.
- 1 can of peaches and cream corn
- 1 can of peas
- or 2 cups of frozen vegetable mix
- 1 medium potato peeled and diced
- 1 medium white onion diced
- 1 can of Campbells cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of chicken broth
- 1/2 heavy whipping cream
- 2lb of chicken cubed
- 1 tbsp poultry seasoning
- 1 package Pillsbury biscuits
Add everything into your crock pot other than the biscuits and still well. separate the biscuits and make a layer on the top of the pot pie mixture. Let the mix cook on low for 6-8 hours to ensure the biscuits cook through properly.
This recipe is great to make the night before and turn on before work and come home to an awesome meal. There are always variations so enjoy and play around and find your favorite.