- 1 can of peaches and cream corn
- 1 can of peas
- or 2 cups of frozen vegetable mix
- 1 medium potato peeled and diced
- 1 medium white onion diced
- 1 can of Campbells cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of chicken broth
- 1/2 heavy whipping cream
- 2lb of chicken cubed
- 1 tbsp poultry seasoning
- 1 package Pillsbury biscuits
Add everything into your crock pot other than the biscuits and still well. separate the biscuits and make a layer on the top of the pot pie mixture. Let the mix cook on low for 6-8 hours to ensure the biscuits cook through properly.
This recipe is great to make the night before and turn on before work and come home to an awesome meal. There are always variations so enjoy and play around and find your favorite.